Martes, Agosto 23, 2011

my fave scents

Im featuring my fave scents and their top notes... Gucci Flora, Ralph Lauren Romance, D&G Light Blue and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. You might be planning to buy a perfume, hope this helps!



The new floral fragrance features notes of citrus, peony, rose, osmanthus, sandalwood and patchouli. So love the elegant scent of this. Bought at Rustans Gateway Mall in a gift set with hubby.;)


Ralph Lauren Romance top notes are rose, ginger, chamomile, lychee, marigold and yellow freesia. Middle notes are lotus flower, night blooming dailily. white violet and violet absolute. Base notes includes patchouli, oakmoss, exotic wood and skin musk. This is a perfume I can wear daily for its delicate, not overpowering scent. Also purchased with shower gel and lotion for layering...which I believe really makes the scent last than just spraying the perfume alone. Purchased at Singapore, also in a gift set and hubby's RL Explorer perfume, great deal with lots of freebies...a duffle bag and samples.



The scent's notes include citron, water hyacinth, jasmine absolute, white musk, vetiver, amber patchouli and teak wood. As seen, I also bought the body creme which is very moisturizing, with the citrus scent lifting my spirit in a gloomy day. Perfume purchased at Rustans, body creme from DFS.




D & G LIGHT BLUE possesses a blend of rose, apple, musk and jasmine.. This fragrance is recommended for casual use. I certainly agree because it's very mild... doesn't last that long on my skin. However, I've read reviews that for some the staying power is great. Maybe not just suitable for my body chemistry. Bought at Duty Free Subic last year. 




Which scent would you probably buy? I'd love to hear your comments and answer some queries :)

rubyredribbonheels 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento